Blogger Widgets

♥My Friends♥

♥My Friends♥

falling angel

Wednesday, 24 August 2011

I LOVE U....

The thing u love u only will interested to it...

the thing u intreated to it....

u only will do it well...

therefore....

i m here sincere talk i love u to u all...

I LOVE U .....BAHASA MALAYSIA...

I LOVE U......BAHASA ENGLISH...

I LOVE U...BAHASA CHINESE....

I LOVE U.....PHYSICS....

I LOVE U.....BIOLOGY...

I LOVE U....CHEMISTRY...

I LOVE U....SEJALAH....

I LOVE U....PENDIDIKAN MORAL...

I LOVE U...MATHEMATICS....

I LOVE U... ADD MATHS...

I LOVE U ALL...

SINCERE LOVE U ALL...

therefore...i beg u all...

treat me more nicely..can??

dun bully me la k??

especially BM n SJ....

i love both of u....

pls let me know well to both of u ...

muack....gv me an A....

i only lack both A of both of u><""""

Dear BM n SEJ....treat me more nicely..

i will feel appreciate to both of u...

Really.....!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment